Thursday 5 February 2015

Day 36: It Only Takes Bad News To Realise What's Important

Today one of my dear friends lost her son in a tragic accident. It hit us all so deeply, we all just cried at the office. No words describe this moment. No words.

What's really important.

So this had me stop in the stillness tonight and access things differently. I hugged my daughter, enjoyed a glass a wine with my ex husband and snuggled with my gorgeous husband because each moment is special.

Each moment is all there really is. And at any time it will change, go away or morph into something else. Change really is inevitable.  

The changes we are making at home are breathing life into all of us. As the clutter goes away, as the realisation of the wasted time and money transitions into a flow of energy into love and life, we give thanks to the simple things.

And as I sign of from tonight's blog I just want to say thanks. Thanks for stopping by to share this little part of my life and for the joy I am sure you bring to peoples lives.

 

What went out - 11 items

We went through another book case shelf. Out go a few obvious 'never going to read that'....plus returning a few books.

 

What came in - 2 items

Jerry bought two shirts as part of his wish-list

 

INSIGHTS

(1) It is the simple things that mean the most
(2) Stuff actually takes away from the simple things

 

TOTAL: OUT - 702   IN - 51

No comments:

Post a Comment